We are pleased to announce that after a lot of thought and advice we have changed the hotel name from The GR8 Hotel to The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel .
This website will remain for a while to ensure all our customers can find us.
Click here to check the latest availability and book directly with us at last years prices. You will be redirected to the our new website to book.
We look forward to seeing our regulars and new guests
Thank you from the staff of The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel
We specialise in Party Weekends here at The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel and we want your weekend away to be the best it can be. We are situated in the perfect location next to the town centre which means you’ll have all the bustling nightlife at your feet and all the amenities to make your Party Weekend in Blackpool hassle free.
The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel offers 20 comfortable and pleasantly decorated rooms with the privacy and comfort you would expect along with a wonderful atmosphere.
If you are looking for a great bed and breakfast hotel, located close to the promenade and sea front, appreciate wonderful hospitality with a great sense of enjoyment, then a stay at The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel is the perfect place for you. Whether you’re on a weekend party trip or relaxing with the kids on a mid-week break, we provide the best accommodation and location for a great holiday. Children are welcome Sunday from 2.30 pm to Friday 10.30 am, We are Adults only Friday to Sunday 2.30 pm.
With a late bar, awesome drink prices and great music,The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel is always the best place to start your night before heading into Blackpool’s best nightlife in the town centre. The hotel is staffed 24 hours a day on a Friday and Saturday so there will always be someone happy to help if you need anything from an iron to a taxi. The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel provides a fun, laid back atmosphere enabling party groups to have that much deserved break without the restrictions that most hotels would apply
Why Choose The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel
- We are a large Party Hotel catering for groups of up to 72.
- We have two bars. A party bar and a Lounge bar.
- Our breakfast room is open from 8.30 to 9.30 am serving freshly cooked and locally sourced breakfast.
- We are directly opposite the coach station, car park and a few hundred yards from the town centre.
- Guests can come and go as they please, Door staff are available 24/7 throughout your stay.
- Early check in is available at a cost of £10 per person for all entries before 12 noon.
- FREE WIFI is available to all guests.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards. Over the Bars and for payment of bookings.
- A variety of rooms to enable us to accommodate different party sizes.
- All our rooms are ensuite and have Freeview T.V , tea and coffee on request.
- Our rooms are centrally heated during the colder months.