The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK WITH US PLEASE Telephone 01253 625444
We look forward to seeing our regulars and new guests
Thank you from the staff of The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel
The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel is a family run and family friendly hotel.
We want your stay to be the best it can be.
We are situated in the perfect location next to the town centre and the promenade, Blackpool football stadium is a short walk from the hotel, Madam Tussauds, The Tower, Sealife and Coral Island are all just a stones throw away.
We are directly opposite the main carpark and the coach station and a taxi ride or walk from the train stations
You’ll have all the bustling nightlife at your feet and all the attractions to make your weekend in Blackpool fun filled.
The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel offers 17 comfortable and pleasantly decorated rooms with the privacy and comfort you would expect along with a wonderful atmosphere.
If you are looking for a relaxing bed and breakfast hotel, located close to the promenade and sea front, appreciate wonderful hospitality with a great sense of enjoyment, then a stay at The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel is the perfect place for you.
All rooms at the hotel are en-suite and are fitted with showers. Room amenities electric kettle tea/coffee tray, towels and hand wash.
Hairdryers can be borrowed from reception ( a small security deposit is required). Ironing facilities are available at reception.
With a late bar, awesome drink prices and music, The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel is always the best place to start your day before heading into Blackpool.
The hotel staff are on call 24 hours a day so there will always be someone happy to help if you need anything from an iron to a taxi.
The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel provides a fun, laid back atmosphere enabling you to have that much deserved break without the restrictions that most hotels would apply. Come and go as you please 24/7
Why Choose The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel
- We are a family friendly hotel .
- We have a late bar and a Lounge.
- We are directly opposite the coach station, car park and a few hundred yards from the town centre.
- Guests can come and go as they please, staff are available 24/7 throughout your stay.
- Early check in is available at a cost of £10 per person for all entries before 12 noon.
- FREE WIFI is available to all guests.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards. Over the Bar and for payment of bookings.
- A variety of rooms to enable us to accommodate various family or group requirements.
- All our rooms are ensuite and have tea and coffee.
- Our rooms are centrally heated during the colder months.
- From 2020 we will only be serving continental breakfast.
In order to keep our room costs as low as possible from 2020 we have taken the decision after a successful trial run last year , to remove all T.Vs from the lounge, bar and bedrooms. Unfortunately the costs involved in having T.v and the ability to play music via the t.v has spirraled to a point that it is not cost effective to keep them.