CONFIRMATION OF DIRECT RESERVATIONS
When you have made a reservation directly with The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel you will receive an email confirmation of your booking. Please check the amount of rooms, persons and rates carefully and contact as soon as possible if something is not right. A valid payment card will be required to book and £10 per person deposit will be charged. This is refundable up to 2 weeks before arrival. Please check the website for payment /pricing options
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING.COM RESERVATIONS
Please check through the terms and conditions thoroughly on their website and the confirmation sent to you. Please also Check our policies below.
When you have made a reservation through Booking.com, full payment will be taken from the card details provided 6 days prior to arrival. Once the payment has been processed no refunds will be given. If incorrect card details are given on Booking.com and we cannot contact you, the reservation will be cancelled.
We reserve the right to charge for any damage incurred at the property due you the guests negligence. A valid credit card is required in order to check in at this property.
CANCELLATION OF DIRECT RESERVATIONS
Cancellations made up to 14 days prior to arrival will result in the deposit paid being forfeited. If the cancellation is within 14 days of arrival the full amount owing will be payable. Please remember if you reduce numbers less than 2 weeks before the booking you will be required to pay the full original booking price.
CANCELLATION OF BOOKING.COM RESERVATIONS
Cancellations of bookings based on a room only or bed and breakfast basis are subject to cancellation charges if the booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the day of arrival. After this time a charge of the total cost is payable. In the event of non-arrival, drop outs with no prior warning, payment will be processed for the entire stay as detailed in your confirmation.
We strongly recommend that you take out the necessary insurance to cover the cost of the cancellation and to safeguard against other risks.
Check In & Check Out Times.
- Rooms are available from 2.30pm.
- Rooms must be vacated by 10:30a.m.
- Please note check out is 10.30 am , We are sorry but we no longer store luggage past 10.30am
- The Hotel will not store luggage for early arrivals and late departures.
- No reduction is made for temporary absence, meals not taken or premature departure for any reason, nor for accommodation not required after confirmation of booking.
- The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel reserves the right to charge any individual causing willful damage to hotel property.
- Non residents are NOT PERMITTED in guests rooms at any time.
- We cannot reserve specific room numbers but we will do our utmost to comply with your request for position, floor, facilities etc.
- All areas within The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel are strictly non-smoking.
- Drug Policy
We operate a zero tolerance to drugs , If you are found to be using drugs on premises you and your whole group will be asked to leave.
No monies will be refunded at all.
- We cannot accommodate pets unless they are guide dogs.
- The Smuggler’s Rest Hotel does not have parking facilities.
- There are 2 secure public car park directly opposite and near the hotel at reasonable prices from £8 to £15 for 24 hours.
- THINGS TO KNOW
- From 2020 we will only be continental breakfast.
- From 2020 due to new costs associated with T.Vs and music we will no longer have T.Vs in the lounge, bar or bedrooms.